Thursday, August 28, 2008

lailatunnisa'!!


alo.
yeah. finaly i can acess into dis so-called superb world thru my screen. wit nyamok.
arghh.. bnci nyamok. bnci semot.

ignore2! now m goin to share the beautiful story of dis one night.

lailatun nisa' ... ladies night!!

wednesday.
8-11pm
was held in THO hall, and as usual it started late.
punctuality matter. huhu. make up lah!
everybody melaram and put on tonnes of their make up stuffs.

as for me,, melaram tuh ape?? (haha)
i wore my jubah, n i looked funny. the jubah was big and didnt fit me well. huu
there was performance by the seniors and juniors.. and also some prizes.
and my aras won the first for nasyid! oh yeah. oh yeah.

but i didnt participate pon. haha. guess what ws my xtvt for the whole night??


*snap! snap!* hee. hey. what else can i do..



my rummates. yana dj myra



kit-kats!



















dj n nabila. the ayat-ayat cinta. ouch
















the foods!



farhanabee wore selendang!

okie. dats all for now. nyamok banyak sgt.. papai!

No comments: