Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 tough quess..

i had read diz story bout few years ago...

lets tink.

There was a young man who went overseas 2 study for quite a long time. When he returned , he asked his parents 2 find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his Three Questions. Finally his parents were able 2 find a muslim scholar.

"Who r u? Can u answer my questions?," asked the young man.
"I am one of Allah's slaves and insyaAllah, I will be able 2 answer your question," replied the scholar.
"Are you sure? A lot of professors and experts were not able to answer my questions."
"I will try my best, with the help of Allah Ta'ala."
"I have 3 questions,"

1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
2. What is fate(takdir)?
3. If syaitan(devil) was created from fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the scholar slapped the young man's face very hard. The young man, who was shocked and hurt by the slap became confused.

"Why are you angry a me?"
"I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your 3 questions."
"I really don' understand," the young man said. He was really confused.The scholar began to explain.

" How did you feel after I slapped you?"
"Of course, i felt the pain!"
"So, do you believe the pain exist?"
"Yes"
"Now show me the shape of pain!"
"I can't"
"That is my 1st answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape."

"Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?"
"No."
"Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?"
"No."
"That's takdir.....

"My hand that I used to slap you, what is it creted from?"
"It's created from flesh."
"How about your face, what is it created from?"
"Flesh as well !"
"How did you feel after I slapped you?"
"In pain."
"Even though syaitan(devil) and hell-fire were created from fire, if Allah wants, insyaAllah the hell-fire will become a very painful place for syaitan."

The wise scholar had answered all 3 tough questions by one slap. ^_^

"ya Allah, kurniakanlah kepada kami hikmah..."

No comments: